Simple question (Paradox)

Hi

D3, Paradox.

I have an old app working with Paradox, I have a TTable component, I want to
create a new lookup field.

I defined the Key Fields and the Lookup Keys as 'cta_cue;scta_cue' (2
fields) but when I try to run my app the program send an error "The field
'cta_cue;scta_cue' doesnt exist" (Of course they exist) I have defined many
times with a single field without problem but defining with several fields I
get the error

The help file said
"To use more than one field, separate each field name with a semicolon. The
specified fields must be of the same types as the corresponding fields in
LookupKeyFields"

Any idea what is wrong ?

Thanks in advance
--
Alejandro Castro
www.alfra.info

Re:Simple question (Paradox)

D3 was a long time ago but IIRC there was a bug that prevented
multi-key lookups from working. You might check Google Groups and see
what you can find if you do not get any better answer here.

--
Bill (TeamB)

Re:Simple question (Paradox)

I tested it with D6 and I have the same problem

Thanks
Alejandro

"Alejandro Castro" <alejan...@alfra.info> escribi en el mensaje

> Hi

> D3, Paradox.

> I have an old app working with Paradox, I have a TTable component, I want
> create a new lookup field.

> I defined the Key Fields and the Lookup Keys as 'cta_cue;scta_cue' (2
> fields) but when I try to run my app the program send an error "The field
> 'cta_cue;scta_cue' doesnt exist" (Of course they exist) I have defined
many
> times with a single field without problem but defining with several fields
> get the error

> The help file said
> "To use more than one field, separate each field name with a semicolon.
The
> specified fields must be of the same types as the corresponding fields in
> LookupKeyFields"

> Any idea what is wrong ?

> Thanks in advance
> --