TADOConnection.GetFieldNames

2008-03-23 03:51:23 AM
delphi235
Why doesn't this function work in Delphi For Win32 2007?
GetTableNames works fine, but GetFieldNames returns an empty string no
matter what table name I put in there.

Re:TADOConnection.GetFieldNames

What ado provider do you use?
"TMA" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Why doesn't this function work in Delphi For Win32 2007?
GetTableNames works fine, but GetFieldNames returns an empty string no
matter what table name I put in there.

Re:TADOConnection.GetFieldNames

Ops, sorry, I forgot to mention these ...
I am using Oracle Express 10g, using TADOConnection. This is my
ConnectionStr: Provider=OraOLEDB.Oracle.1;Persist Security Info=True;User
ID=*;Password=*;Data Source=*.
PS: everything else works fine.
"Mike Shkolnik" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
What ado provider do you use?