IB OleDB Provider Configuration

2008-04-05 02:35:16 AM
delphi42
hello,
please, i have a DLL (download from Interbase Web Site) release of the OleDB
Provider for Interbase / Firebird
ho to install / Configure It to use it in my application ?
thanks !

Re:IB OleDB Provider Configuration

Meftah Tayeb writes:
hello,
please, i have a DLL (download from Interbase Web Site) release of
the OleDB Provider for Interbase / Firebird ho to install / Configure
It to use it in my application ?

thanks !
Borland/CodeGear has never produced an OLE DB provider. You probably
need to look to the Web site where you found the driver for support.
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)

Re:IB OleDB Provider Configuration

If you read carefully, you should note we didn't make this and we are
just conveniently proving a tool from a third party. Others may assist
here, but the burden of support goes to the third party and not us. :-)
Meftah Tayeb writes:
hello,
please, i have a DLL (download from Interbase Web Site) release of the OleDB
Provider for Interbase / Firebird
ho to install / Configure It to use it in my application ?

thanks !

Re:IB OleDB Provider Configuration

hi,
this provider is found in this web site:
www.ibprovider.com/eng/
thank you
"Bill Todd [TeamB]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>a écrit dans le message de news:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM...