copy AVI streams

2003-11-05 11:04:20 PM
delphi12
Hello everybody,
Please, have anybody a function to copy all streams from one AVI file into
another (new) one? I prefer (need use) Video for Windows, anyhow it is
obsolete.
I made one myself, but as I suppose, there is a problem with output
keyframes. When I move the tracker in Windows media player somewhere to the
middle position then any next frame is mixed with prior, until there is not
a keyframe (about 30 or 50 frames are mixed together).
Thanks in advance.
Jaroslav Bucek

Re:copy AVI streams

Please, have anybody a function to copy all streams from one AVI file into
another (new) one?
What you are trying to do? if you want to copy all stream why not copy the file
itself? please explain your intention
I prefer (need use) Video for Windows, anyhow it is
obsolete.
VFW is indeed out-of-use, maybe switch to DirectShow or do you have to stick to
VFW?
--
Liran
www.com-n-sense.com

Re:copy AVI streams

What you are trying to do? if you want to copy all stream why not copy the
file
itself? please explain your intention
I need to join two files together.
VFW is indeed out-of-use, maybe switch to DirectShow or do you have to
stick to
VFW?
No, I am not stick anywhere ;-) I can use DirectShow instead of VFW.
Can you (or anybody) help with copying streams into one output file?
Jaroslav Bucek

Re:copy AVI streams

You should look for TAviWriter and even better search for TAVIWriter2, i
remember that they do what you are asking and i think they should be easy to
find using google or the delphi websites.
--
Liran
www.com-n-sense.com