Delphi & Video Streaming

Where can I find resources to learn about Delphi Video streaming?
Can DSpack be used for the same?
Venkatesh

Re:Delphi & Video Streaming

Can DSpack be used for the same?
it can be used to capture the video
to transfer you can go multiple ways .. easiest would be Indy UDP
also you should use some codec to compress data
I have made a simple example long time ago:
leenover.homeip.net/delphi/Projects/VideoCoDecDemoSrc.zip
there's no support for the source !!!

Re:Delphi & Video Streaming

for mpeg4
www.astatech.com/news/200402/SkyWireVideoSDK.asp
for rtsp and 3gpp support
www.astatech.com/news/200508/20050814.asp
--
Steve Garland XXXX@XXXXX.COM
SkyWire Video - RTSP Video with 3gpp to Cell Phones , PocketPC and Palm

Re:Delphi & Video Streaming

Lee_Nover writes:
>Can DSpack be used for the same?

it can be used to capture the video
to transfer you can go multiple ways .. easiest would be Indy UDP
also you should use some codec to compress data
I have made a simple example long time ago:
leenover.homeip.net/delphi/Projects/VideoCoDecDemoSrc.zip
there's no support for the source !!!
I think you had done a great job .I did try your example & also saw your
comments in the dspack forum.When I compiled your source the server did
run show the video.How ever the client did not show the video(though i
tried out all the codecs).
I had also downloaded your binary version.The binary version server
works ok with the client ie Client also shows the video?Can you tell
what could be the reason
Can you also clarify with what version of DSpack did you compile your
binary version?
I am using DSPack 2.34 & does not seem to be ok for the server
version(since client does not show the video)
By any chance do you updated source?
Venkatesh

Re:Delphi & Video Streaming

I think you had done a great job .
tnx :)
run show the video.How ever the client did not show the video(though i
tried out all the codecs).
I had also downloaded your binary version.The binary version server
works ok with the client ie Client also shows the video?Can you tell
what could be the reason
that's odd, noone reported anything like this
Can you also clarify with what version of DSpack did you compile your
binary version?
I have no idea. check the source files dates, maybe you can find a version that old :)
I am using DSPack 2.34 & does not seem to be ok for the server
version(since client does not show the video)
By any chance do you updated source?
hasn't been updated at all
it was just a small example I put together
I suggest you try to rewrite it :)
I won't have any free time until march, so I suggest you don't wait for my new example :)