Fastreport Tutorial

2007-06-17 10:09:05 PM
delphi39
Hi dear All
I need a good tutorial on working with Fastreport VCL in delphi. Can anyone
help me on the subject?
regards
sasan

Re:Fastreport Tutorial

Am Sun, 17 Jun 2007 17:39:05 +0330 schrieb sasan:
Hi dear All

I need a good tutorial on working with Fastreport VCL in delphi. Can anyone
help me on the subject?

regards
sasan
Have you read the user an thge programmer manual from FastReport?
( fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-4-download.html )
There are so much examples in it, you will find nothing better.
And if you still have some questions use the newsgroup
(fast-reports.public.fastreport.4), people there are very helpful.
bye,
Helmut

Re:Fastreport Tutorial

sasan writes:
I need a good tutorial on working with Fastreport VCL in delphi. Can anyone
help me on the subject?
See the help files and manuals at the bottom of this page.
fast-report.com/en/download/fast-report-4-download.html