FastObj updated

Hello,
For those who are interested, I posted an updated FastObj version here:
codecentral.borland.com/Author.aspx
From my test, conflicts with other products should be now avoided.
Particularly DelphiSpeedUp brings it in the IDE, which could make it
conflict with some third party applications that have special processing.
At the beginning it was not designed to be used in such a generic way, so it
is now modified (by default) to a "SafeAutoOptimize" mode.
Of course I couldn't test all possible combinations, therefore
comments/reports are welcome. Best test would be again the IDE, if anyone
wants to recompile DelphiSpeedUp. I recompiled it myself, but I do not have
other third party tools to verify conflicts.
Regards,
Gabriel