Re: BergSoft.net never responds to emails

Alfonso Presa writes:
I've sent several emails to XXXX@XXXXX.COM as well as emails
from their
website but never gotten a response regarding an upgrade to the latest
version. I am a Delphi Developer of GridView since 07/24/05. I hope
they see this and respond appropriately

Have you tried posting on their forum, they seem to respond on there.
Emails tend to be easily lost in spam filters.
Craig.

Re: BergSoft.net never responds to emails

You're right !
some posts have been responded to recently.
Boki is obviously very selective in what he answers
NOT GOOD ENOUGH in my opinion
He should at least have the decency to acknowledge !!
cheers
"Craig" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes