Pascal for Win95?

Going to go back and do a little programming in my favorite language,
Pascal, and am looking at Borland's " Pascal for Windows" package.

I'm running Win95.  Will this program that is developed for Win
3.0/3.1 run OK under Win95?

Also, is Borland coming out with a  "Pascal for Win95 " any time soon
or at all??

Should I be looking at another Pascal package besides Borland?

It's been awhile since I've written anything using Pascal,  But it's
my favorite language and not ready to switch to another language for
what little programming I due.

Any suggestions on what I can use to write pacal programs and use
Win95.

Thanks for the replys....

John

Re:Pascal for Win95?

John Hogan wrote:

> Going to go back and do a little programming in my favorite language,
> Pascal, and am looking at Borland's " Pascal for Windows" package.

> I'm running Win95.  Will this program that is developed for Win
> 3.0/3.1 run OK under Win95?

> Also, is Borland coming out with a  "Pascal for Win95 " any time soon
> or at all??

> Should I be looking at another Pascal package besides Borland?

> It's been awhile since I've written anything using Pascal,  But it's
> my favorite language and not ready to switch to another language for
> what little programming I due.

> Any suggestions on what I can use to write pacal programs and use
> Win95.

> Thanks for the replys....

> John

I use Turbo Pascal/Windows and Delphi under WIndows 95 (both Pascal
based)  Turbo Pascal needs a video patch for the de{*word*81} to function
correctly.  If you've been out of programming for awhile, but are
comfortable with pascal for creating simple programs (as you suggest), I
 would bet you'd be more comfortable with Turbo Pascal.

-Ed

Re:Pascal for Win95?

Well there is Delphi for win '95 by borland!

Other Threads