Collected TIdIPMCastServer/Client

2003-07-02 05:29:44 PM
delphi22
Hi, i tried to collect both TIdIPMCastServer and TIdIPMCastClient components
in the same component. For to do both receive and send with only one
component. But in a compile time I am getting an error "Error reading
Client.Active: Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in use".
Please don't ask me why you want to collect both components in a same
component, i want to try to make it.. Give me an idea please.. At least can
you tell me the road map for this. Which things should i care when
developing this kinds of component ? How can i fix this error ?
Kind Regards,

Re:Collected TIdIPMCastServer/Client

When i drop 2 indy multicast client and activate them I am taking the error
"No bindings specified..". Is this related with the error that i mentioned
before ?
"TheVerve" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Is there any way to make a component like this ?

>Hi, i tried to collect both TIdIPMCastServer and TIdIPMCastClient
components
>in the same component. For to do both receive and send with only one
>component. But in a compile time I am getting an error "Error reading
>Client.Active: Could not bind socket. Address and port are already in
use".
>Please don't ask me why you want to collect both components in a same
>component, i want to try to make it.. Give me an idea please.. At least
can
>you tell me the road map for this. Which things should i care when
>developing this kinds of component ? How can i fix this error ?
>
>Kind Regards,

Re:Collected TIdIPMCastServer/Client

Not sure, but if you take a look back on google, I remember someone doing
more or less the same thing you're after (or at least suggesting it).