Delphi Developer - New Jersey - Full Time

2007-05-03 01:48:18 AM
delphi148
We have an immediate opening for a seasoned Delphi developer. Work in a friendly team environment to develop and maintain a Windows based client server financial application utilizing Delphi.
Linedata Services is a leading supplier of specialized investment accounting software, located in Hackensack, New Jersey. We design, develop, market and support software packages for the securities accounting industry.
Qualifications:
- Delphi in-depth experience of at least 4+ years.
- Overall IT experience of at least 5+ years.
- Experience with Delphi multi-tiered, client server
applications development.
- Solid, demonstrable understanding of Object-oriented principles.
- Experience with Delphi 6.0, COM/DCOM
and Web Services with Delphi are all pluses.
- RDMS experience in Oracle, Sybase, or SQL Server.
- Experience developing front-end interfaces (GUI) in
a client server environment.
- Knowledge of XML, HTML.
- Motivated, self starter.
- Good communication skills required.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package which includes 401(K), fully company paid medical, dental, long term disability coverage, and life insurance, 3 weeks annual vacation, a competitive base salary and bonus.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Please submit salary history.
Sponsorship may be available for the right candidate.
Contact Information:
Barry Moskovits
Linedata Services
XXXX@XXXXX.COM

Re:Delphi Developer - New Jersey - Full Time

"Barry" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Two clarifications:
1) We need someone who can work out of our Hackensack, New Jersey office.
2) We would consider transferring someone's H1B visa if they are already in the United States. We would not be able to sponsor an H1B for someone out of the country.
Thanks, Barry