auto-answer a message-box?

Greetings!

I have to auto-answer a messagebox.
I am knowing the title of the messagebox and
i always want to answer the box with the
&No button.
(The "go online?" messagebox of MS Outlook Express)

Is it possible to write a delphi-program that awaits
the upcoming of the messagebox and then send
the Alt-N automatically to this box?

(Please send me a CC of your replies using eMail - thanks)

cu
Bernd
Bernd....@inn-salzach.de

Re:auto-answer a message-box?

(1) you could change that setting in Outlook Express.. I think.
At least I never get that question.

(2) you can write a timer that checks every 1000 milliseconds for such a
messagebox and then simulate a space key input = 'YES'.

More Delphi Tips at http://www.preview.org/e/help.shtml?n

PlanetMaster wrote in message <6ji4t8$qm...@proxy.evosys.net>...
>Greetings!

>I have to auto-answer a messagebox.
>I am knowing the title of the messagebox and

[..]

Other Threads