Just need xml tags...

Hi to all,
I have done a view source in IE and got an html page with all sorts of
scripting code in it. What I need to do is find the table tags <table>
and get a list of the row enteries. I could write a simple program to
search for values but I'd like to know if there is a better way to
do it.
Could I convert the html page to XML stripping out any scripting code
or putting in comments for it and then use XSLT to process it?
Thanks
Steven.

Re:Just need xml tags...

"Steven Quail" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schrieb:
I have done a view source in IE and got an html page
with all sorts of scripting code in it. What I need to do
is find the table tags <table>and get a list of
the row enteries. I could write a simple program to
search for values but I'd like to know if there
is a better way to do it.
A couple of day ago I have written a class framework that
creates a data structure from a HTML file.
www.augos.com/software/markuptoken.html
Every HTML tag is represented as a hash table.
Take a look at the demo how to retrieve the
name of the tag and search for 'table'. It is
necessary to write your own RDP parser. This
classes implement only a lexer.
Regards,
Joachim