does QuickReports bundled with BDS2006 work with the C++ personality? <EOM>

<EOM>

Re:does QuickReports bundled with BDS2006 work with the C++ personality? <EOM>

The reason I ask is the C++ builder purchase page doesn't show Quick
Reports standard like the Delphi page does.
Look here:
shop.borland.com/dr/v2/ec_Main.Entry17c&DSP=&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0

In article <4592f5d9$XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
Mike Margerum <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
does QuickReports bundled with BDS2006 work with the C++ personality?
The version currently posted does not. We're looking into it...
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:does QuickReports bundled with BDS2006 work with the C++ personality? <EOM>

I hope you guys can get it to work with C++ because that was a big
reason I upgraded to BDS 2006
Thanks for the reply.