Re: Is Apple becoming more important?

2008-03-25 12:55:33 PM
delphi175
David Clegg writes:
www.burgerfuel.com/
nods approvingly
--
JSDialog Pack - TaskDialog for other operating systems:
www.jed-software.com/jsd.htm
Visual Forms IDE Add In: www.jed-software.com/vf.htm
Blog: jedqc.blogspot.com

Re: Is Apple becoming more important?

Robert,
I use VMWare Fusion to run windows software like VS or the {*word*99}py Windows-only software for my Samsung
phone...
I can not wait for VMware Workstation 6.5 which will enable the "Fusion" for
other OSes.
--
/\/\arkus.

Re: Is Apple becoming more important?

David Clegg writes:
Bah! I see your doughnut, and raise you a burger

www.burgerfuel.com/

:-)

I have a question: What's a MALT SHAKE (from BurgerFuel website, which
is in NZ) and is it any different from a North-American Milkshake?
Warren

Re: Is Apple becoming more important?

In article <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>,
Warren Postma <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
I have a question: What's a MALT SHAKE (from BurgerFuel website, which
is in NZ) and is it any different from a North-American Milkshake?
A malted milkshake is a milkshake with non-diastatic malt added to it.
see: <en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malted_milk>
Followups set to bpot.
--
-David
The idea that Bill Gates has appeared like a knight in shining armour to lead

Re: Is Apple becoming more important?

"Ralph Friedman" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Bo Dean writes:

>malted milkshake

mmmmmmmmm! Haven't had one of those in years. I think if I am successful
with the 2009 NYC Marathon, I will find myself a malt shop in Manhattan.
;)
I thought the malt shops in Manhattan only served egg creams.
--
borland.public.off-topic exists as a runoff for unwanted posts in the
technical groups. Enforcement of rules is deliberately minimal but