least on my machine. (Xeon 3.2GHz 2GB)
Siegfried

Re:Largest pas file ever seen..

On 2007-12-19, SiegfriedN <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:
Alan Garny writes:
..
>ridiculously small in comparison with some 3rd party tools that I use.

The largest pas file I have seen is the Crystal Reports XI Ucrpe32.pas
file. Over 49000 lines ! Makes the Delphi 7 editor crawl... <g>

D7 editor still seems to be reasonable with files around 15000 lines. At
least on my machine. (Xeon 3.2GHz 2GB)
btw: I suspect the delphi compiler has a limitation on 32k or 64k virtual
registers. Certain constructs in very long (autogenerated) functions cause
it to IE, specially when using heaps of if then else, if then else ... etc.