Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

2007-11-18 09:08:15 PM
delphi274
Qi writes:
And I have announced it in the thirdpartytools group.
And that is where it belongs. Not here. I cancelled your announcement
here.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"There's many a bestseller that could have been prevented by a

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Qi writes:
Don't know whether you can see this message.
But my original message is not an announcement.
Yes, it is, and it doesn't belong here.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me."

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

In 1.0.1, several bugs reported here are fixed.
And I have announced it in the thirdpartytools group.
BTW, do you guys mind if I publish the new trivial version
(V x.x.Change) here instead of announcing in the thirdpartytools
group?
Here is more active than there. :-)
Change logs in 1.0.1:
Fix: Crash in function NewGetMem with float point exception
on Delphi 2006, 2007 or FastCode is used.
Fix: Range Checking error in TSimpleStringBufferWriter.Write.
Fix: A bug that wrongly output message to MessageBox.
Fix: Suppress the compiling warning messages.
Update: Remove all "int 3" instructions. Show a message box
to prompt when need to break.
Update: Make the help document more useful. Added some tutorials
and rules.

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] writes:
Qi writes:

>And I have announced it in the thirdpartytools group.

And that is where it belongs. Not here. I cancelled your announcement
here.

Don't know whether you can see this message.
But my original message is not an announcement.
I just want to tell those guys here I have done what I promised to do.

Gert de Boom writes:
>>Don't know whether you can see this message.
>>But my original message is not an announcement.
>
>Yes, it is, and it doesn't belong here.

Rudy, it looks like you failed for the
get-out-of-bed-on-the-right-side test today.
No, I merely cancelled an announcement that doesn't belong here, as
probably any other member of TeamB would have done.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Sebastian Ledesma [Solidyne Labs] writes:
So rude... Rudy.
Ha. Ha. Ha.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]
"A friendship founded on business is better than a business

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

>Don't know whether you can see this message.
>But my original message is not an announcement.

Yes, it is, and it doesn't belong here.
Rudy, it looks like you failed for the get-out-of-bed-on-the-right-side test
today. Please try once more tomorrow morning ;-)
Gert

"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje
Qi writes:

>Don't know whether you can see this message.
>But my original message is not an announcement.

Yes, it is, and it doesn't belong here.
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]

"Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me."
-- Ambrose Bierce (1842-1914)

---
Virus Database (VPS): 071118-1, 18.11.2007
Tested on: 18.11.2007 15:23:29

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Good work Rudy!
--
Patrick Moloney

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Chris Burrows writes:
I can never understand why some Delphi-related items are zealously removed
from this newsgroup for a minor misdemanour whereas blatantly non-Delphi
items are left alone.
Blatantly non-Delphi items are fine if posted by Team B members.
At least, that is what Team B members believe.

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

AlexB writes:
For example:
Subject: eWeek sez "Rotten Apple: Leopard"
Contents: "I just loaded the latest Apple Macintosh updates. Now my
machine won't boot."

More then 50 posts and Rudy's posts among others.
I am sure that we can now rely on Rudey to delete all posts about Apple.

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Shawn B. writes:
And because I don't subscribe to 3rd party tools I would have never seen
the announcement we it not for you telling us you've cancelled the
message in this newsgroup. There are far too many newsgroups for me
to subscribe to them all.
That's like wanting one TV station's programs broadcast on another
station because switching over is too much trouble.
If you're interested in 3rd party tools announcements, subscribe to
that group -- this one is not intended to broadcast that program.
--
Dave Nottage [TeamB]

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Edmund <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes:

So you're saying it isn't an announcement; but you originally
stated "I've announced...", so you are announcing the announcement
you put in thirdpartytools. So that in itself is an
announcement. :)
As what you said, my "announcement" here is an "announcement"
for another "announcement" for a third party tool, but not
for the third party tool itself. :-)
To be serious, I only tell here "hey, guys, I have done what I've
promised here, I am an honest guy". LOL
In fact in the canceled message, I asked a question whether
your guys here mind if I announce trivial version here
than in the tpt newsgroup because here is the most active
newsgroup for Delphi.
Now I get the answer.
You have to realize one thing. Those who care, will already have
Thirdpartytools subscribed and thusly will see your announcement.
Those who don't care, won't have that ng subscribed, nor really
wouldn't bother.
I take much care on third party tools and components, but
I rarely visit the tpt group.
I myself really appreciate if someone mentions a useful tool
here (mention, not ANN) because I visit here every day.

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

"Edmund" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

You have to realize one thing. Those who care, will already have
Thirdpartytools subscribed and thusly will see your announcement.
Those who don't care, won't have that ng subscribed, nor really
wouldn't bother.

I was interested in the announcement but am not subscribed to
Thirdpartytools. There are way too many borland newsgroups to keep track of
which ones are worth subscribing to. This one seems to give the best
overview so is the only one I bother with. Some consolidation of the
newsgroups would be appreciated.

Re: As promised, I just released Denomo 1.0.1

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] writes:
LOL! I keep forgetting that on non-tech, people don't need a reason to
make a fuss, especially if it is about TeamB "police" actions. <g>
Sometimes, they seem like Team Schutzstaffel