Interbase Admin component category missed!

I installed Delphi 2007 update 3 on 2 machines. One has Interbase Admin
component category, another does not. I checked "Install Packages..."
dialog. The list is same. What is wrong?
Thanks!
Jeff

Re:Interbase Admin component category missed!

Jeff writes:
I installed Delphi 2007 update 3 on 2 machines. One has Interbase Admin
component category, another does not. I checked "Install Packages..."
dialog. The list is same. What is wrong?

Thanks!

Jeff

You are lucky I saw this in non tech. In the future please post IBX questions
in the IBX group.
The admin pallet is added only if the version of gds32.dll found is 6.0 or
higher. More than likely gds32.dll wasn't found at all on your second machine.
That is the common cause of this.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
faceless watchers that stalk the carpeted corridors of Whitehall.