For Sale: Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0

Sorry if this is the wrong place to advertise this, but I didn't know
where else to go :-(

I have TP7.0 for dos, complete with disks, manuals and box.
If it makes any difference, it was the student version, which contains
a full working version, but no support from Borland.

$20 plus shipping (it's a heavy little box)

Email me if you are interested (or point me to the appropriate
newsgroup ... )

Thanks,
Steve

Re:For Sale: Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0

Do you know where to LEGALLY get Borland Pascal 7.0 (the big one with
protected mode ?)

Re:For Sale: Turbo Pascal for DOS 7.0

I'd try www.pcconnection.com

On Mon, 19 Apr 1999 13:37:18 +0200, Konstantin Koll

--
http://www.arunet.co.uk/tkboyd/offers.htm
Freeware, shareware for IBM type pcs. Ideas for parents, teachers

Other Threads