Delphi 2007 WelcomePage

2007-04-06 12:29:42 AM
delphi166
Hi,
I saw some Screen shots from the Delphi 2007 WelcomePage where I can see
under the Codegear Logo a Menu with "Getting Started", "Project", "News"
etc.
In my Delphi 2007 Version (German Version) this Menu is missing, I can only
see the Recent Projects and the Favorites, the other Points are missing.
Is this normal ?
Torsten

Re:Delphi 2007 WelcomePage

Torsten Hunnenberg schrieb:

I saw some Screen shots from the Delphi 2007 WelcomePage where I can see
under the Codegear Logo a Menu with "Getting Started", "Project", "News"
etc.

In my Delphi 2007 Version (German Version) this Menu is missing, I can only
see the Recent Projects and the Favorites, the other Points are missing.

Is this normal ?

Torsten

Hi Torsten,
the same thing here...
Thomas

Re:Delphi 2007 WelcomePage

That's good to know that I am not the only one.
All Screen shots in Internet are looking different and I saw it also on an
other Pc (with English Windows and English Delphi)
Torsten
"Thomas Speck" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>schrieb im Newsbeitrag
Torsten Hunnenberg schrieb:
>Hi,
>
>I saw some Screen shots from the Delphi 2007 WelcomePage where I can see
>under the Codegear Logo a Menu with "Getting Started", "Project", "News"
>etc.
>
>In my Delphi 2007 Version (German Version) this Menu is missing, I can
>only see the Recent Projects and the Favorites, the other Points are
>missing.
>
>Is this normal ?
>

>Torsten

Hi Torsten,