Re: Updating Delphi2005 with Update2

2005-11-14 12:13:25 AM
delphi131
Larry Killen writes:
I have purchased Delphi2005 Ent not to long ago. After installation,
I went on to install the Updates. The update process was not very
informative and I am trying to find whether the update has installed.
Where can I find the Update version installed and what should the
latest build be?
If you registered your copy, you can go to the Delphi Developers
download section, get update 3, and then head to the blogs site and
download the "unofficial" ones that make it an even more usable product.
--
Liz the Brit
Delphi things I have released: www.xcalibur.co.uk/DelphiThings

Re: Updating Delphi2005 with Update2

I have purchased Delphi2005 Ent not to long ago. After installation, I went
on to install the Updates. The update process was not very informative and
I am trying to find whether the update has installed. Where can I find the
Update version installed and what should the latest build be?

Re: Updating Delphi2005 with Update2

Help | About mentions the update # right after the build number at the top.
Latest official update is update 3, but Allen Bauer has posted several
unofficial updates on his Blog (blogs.borland.com) which most have found
valuable.
Larry Killen writes:

I have purchased Delphi2005 Ent not to long ago. After installation, I went
on to install the Updates. The update process was not very informative and
I am trying to find whether the update has installed. Where can I find the
Update version installed and what should the latest build be?
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
Your friends will know you better in the first minute you meet than your