Re: 10 2005 challenges updated to support new build & validate automation

Hi Bruce
We do not use our normal targets for the MM challenge.
At the page for the challenge you see the definition for the two targets.
All processors are used in the benchmarks and results are used as a blend.
We should include as many benchmark results as possible and try to secure a
diverse blend.
The new dual core processors are especially interesting.
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen

Re: 10 2005 challenges updated to support new build & validate automation

Hi Bruce
It is always nice to get out into the real world ;-)
I feel that viewing xml in IE is like trying to read text in Word with all
the formatting codes shown. I only want to read the text. The formatting
tags is not meant for me ;-)
Best regards
Dennis Kjaer Christensen