3D Contour Chart

I am looking for alternatives on 3D contour style chart component. Does
someone recommend any?
Thanks

Re:3D Contour Chart

Hello,
Have you checked TeeChart Pro v7 VCL? You can download the fully functional
evaluation version from here:
www.steema.com/downloads/form_tch_vcl.html
The evaluation version includes examples and tutorials.
We are also working on enhancing and extending this series style for v8
which we are currently working on and expect to be ready soon.
--
Best Regards,
Narcis Calvet