Com - interface not supported

2005-09-28 06:14:59 PM
delphi226
Hello all,
I don't know if it is the right group but i really hope so.
I need a help with an error message EintfCastError - interface not
supported, which appear in my web application dll that operate a methods
from a COM .
These steps/operations i have made in order to find out the solution :
1) register the the COM Dll by regsvr32 .
2) CoInitializeEx(nil,COINIT_APARTMENTTHREADED);
3) Create a GUI application to check if the method and the connection to the
com -->it worked!!
4) Create a new web application -isapi that call the COM method and it's
work too.
from my web application it is always failed :-(
What did i forget? Any ideas?
Please Advice.
Regards,
Zvia