TeeChart PointSeries CustomAxes crossing to center

2004-10-12 03:04:23 AM
delphi132
Hi,
I use Teechart components with Delphi 7. My purpose is to create a
scatterplot (pointseries) and I use 2 custom axes instead of the
existing ones. My problem is that I want them to pass though the
center 0,0.
Using the following code:
testfrm.CustomAxes.Add;
tmpVertAxis:=testfrm.Chart1.CustomAxes[0];
tmpVertAxis.PositionPercent := 50;
Series1.CustomVertAxis:=tmpVertAxis;
testfrm.Chart1.CustomAxes.Add;
tmpHorizAxis:=testfrm.Chart1.CustomAxes[1];
tmpHorizAxis.Horizontal:=True;
tmphorizAxis.PositionPercent := 50;
Series1.CustomHorizAxis:=tmpHorizAxis;
the axes cross in the middle of the chart. Thus, I don't get what I
expect.
I thought that I have to calculate the right PositionPercent but I'm
not sure If it is
the right way. Is there a better way/solution to this?
Thank you in advance
-AM