Problem with QuickReport and ForceNewPage

2004-02-20 10:05:55 AM
delphi127
Hi everyone,
I made an application for logging call information from an SMDR module
and created many reports using QuickReport. All of those reports are
composed of the following bands :
1 x Page Header, 1 x ColumnHeader, 1 x Group Header, 1 x Detail
1 x Group Footer, 1 x Summary and 1 x Page Footer
The Group Header has a ForceNewPage attribute and
an Expression defined (i.e. phone extension (qryReadData.PhoneExt))
My problem is the following, when i Preview or Print the report, it prints
the first page of data
and a blank page another page of data, another blank page and so on.
On the last page it will print the remaining data and the Group Footer.
This happens even though the group data doesn't changed (i.e. phone
extension).
I would like to have my data completly printed out with the Group Footer and
switching
to a new page on a new phone extension.
Can anyone help?
Tia
PcM@x ;-)

Re:Problem with QuickReport and ForceNewPage

PcM@x ;-) writes:
[...]

To start, a name would be great so that we know who wer're responding to.
Secondly, try making the "ForceNewPage" False for ALL the bands and on
"Afterprint" event of group footer, add a line:
<yourQuickRep>.NewPage;
See if that makes a difference. The least difference it'd make in your
HTH
---
Dhaval Shah
Sr. Software Developer