How access to low-level with DELPHI....

Are there some one who can tell me how to get the BIOS name
and other kind of messages....
That I know ....to do an addition
asm
MOVE EAX,X
ADD EAX,Y
MOVE @result,EAX
end

but how to get informations system ?
--

-------------------------------
mailto:wolf...@club-internet.fr

Re:How access to low-level with DELPHI....

--

-------------------------------
mailto:wolf...@club-internet.fr
-------------------------------

Re:How access to low-level with DELPHI....

Re:How access to low-level with DELPHI....

Hello

You can do it from Delphi.  Personally I would write an assembler routine in
Delphi.   You need the New version is Interrupts and I/O ports.  I have an
old DOS Ultimate programmers Guide.  I doubt that will work with WIN95 or
NT.

Antonio

STD wrote in message <3643E468.DCACA...@club-internet.fr>...
>Are there some one who can tell me how to get the BIOS name
>and other kind of messages....
>That I know ....to do an addition
>asm
>MOVE EAX,X
>ADD EAX,Y
>MOVE @result,EAX
>end

>but how to get informations system ?
>--

>-------------------------------
>mailto:wolf...@club-internet.fr
>-------------------------------

Re:How access to low-level with DELPHI....

Hello Antonio, thank for your answer

It's very important for my job. I was the same way to think of you
that's mean , i take the option to develop in integrate assembly
language, but when i do " INT 21h" or any else interrup that cause an
adressage problem.
That the first problem. the second, and the last, is that i just want to
read a string at a specific address to get the version of Bios.

Thank for your interres and sorry for these errors writing i'm just
French who like english but have nobody to practice.

--

mailto:wolf...@club-internet.fr

Other Threads