TTIWAdvEdit Background?

D7 ->IW1.5.3
I have a standard intraweb form with a silver background and a TTIWAdvEdit
component with a white background. There is an ugly looking white border
outside of the editbox, this changes color with the BGColor property. I
want the ability to set the edit control to be numeric only but I cannot
live with the white border showing up outside the edit box. I need to know
how to get this to go away or how to use another component that won't show
the background outside the edit box and can restrict input to numeric
characters
Thanks All,
Branden Johnson