Create Shortcut on desktop in delphi for all users for Win95...

Hello Experts!!
Is there a possibility to Create a Shortcut on the desktop for 'All
Users' .... not for a special user....on a Win95- operating system??
I tried the SHGetSpecialFolderLocation-Function with the
CSIDL_COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY as parameter.
The CSIDL_COMMON_DESKTOPDIRECTORY give the path to the 'All user'-
Desktop-Folder back....unfortunetaly this parameter is only valid for
NT-operating systems. So I have no success...
I tried also the CSIDL_DESKTOPDIRECTORY but this parameter give only
the 'UserName'-Desktop-Folder back...
On more modern systems I havn't any problems with the
SHGetSpecialFolderLocation-Function!!
So please help!!!!!