Bdeadmin.exe not responded

Hi !

Why bdeadmin.exe hangs up at start, if the mode 16 colours is installed
(Windows 98).
2, 256, 16-bit, 32-bit - OK.

Thank, Eugene Lachinov

Re:Bdeadmin.exe not responded

Eugene Lachinov wrote:

> Why bdeadmin.exe hangs up at start, if the mode 16 colours is installed
> (Windows 98).
> 2, 256, 16-bit, 32-bit - OK.

        Because of a bug in Win98 regarding ImageList handling.

        -Craig

--
Craig Stuntz               Vertex Systems Corporation
Senior Developer           http://www.vertexsoftware.com

Craig Stuntz wrote:

> Eugene Lachinov wrote:

> > Why bdeadmin.exe hangs up at start, if the mode 16 colours is installed
> > (Windows 98).
> > 2, 256, 16-bit, 32-bit - OK.

>         Because of a bug in Win98 regarding ImageList handling.

Actually it is a DIB bug in 16 colors, but it is a Windows bug.

--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)   | Talk about failure
(Please do not email    | To fall is not to fail

Other Threads