Intraweb 9.032 install Delphi Rad 2007 Enterprise.

Has anyone had success in the installation of intraweb 9.032 for Delphi Rad
studio?
I have achieved only partial success. The components no longer appear in the
dotnet personality.
The correct steps for this install would be of great help.
I had deleted all *intraweb*.bpls and *.intraweb*.dcp's
Seems the assembly needed is
dclIntraweb_90_100NET.dll which is still the old one. :(.
Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.
thanks

Re:Intraweb 9.032 install Delphi Rad 2007 Enterprise.

Geoff Smith writes:
Has anyone had success in the installation of intraweb 9.032 for Delphi Rad
studio?
I have achieved only partial success. The components no longer appear in the
dotnet personality.
9.0.32 works extremely well on the native side. I know that Atozed has
been doing some extensive work on the dotnet side, and I believe that
support was removed temporarily in some of the recent builds. As to
whether that affects build 32, I don't know -- but it sure looks like
that is the case, based on what you see.
Loren sZendre

Re:Intraweb 9.032 install Delphi Rad 2007 Enterprise.

Hi Zoren,
9.0.32 works extremely well on the native side. I know that Atozed has
been doing some extensive work on the dotnet side, and I believe that
support was removed temporarily in some of the recent builds.
We are getting closer with .NET btw. we ahev an internal build already, only
a few issues left.
Regards,
Olaf Monien
Atozed Software
blogs.atozed.com/olaf

Re:Intraweb 9.032 install Delphi Rad 2007 Enterprise.

BUT
i have major problem with intraweb 9.0.32 and rad 2007 dec update
rad in win32 intraweb simple project frequnly hang and when try debug
delphi seems intraweb have some design time major bugs or intreanl problems
"Olaf Monien" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi Zoren,

--
Regards,