Refreshing Data Issue

Hi All,
I cannot seem to get a refreshing problem solved.
I have a form with a QuantumGrid5 control.
The user double clicks on a record and another form pops up (ShowModal)
where data is entered.
In the OnClose event of this form, I have the following code:
datPPM.datProjectLogList.DataSet.Close;
datPPM.datProjectLogList.DataSet.Open;
After editing the data on the popup form, then closing it, the QuantumGrid
control does not update until I open and close the popup for the second
time.
After investigate this further, I found that the database (Advantage 7.1) is
not refreshed until the second time I close the form.
Anyone know what I am missing here??
Thanks in Advance.

Re:Refreshing Data Issue

What data access components are you using?
What is datPPM.datProjectLogList.DataSet?
Are you using transactions?
--
Bill Todd (TeamB)