Re: Introducing the RemObjects Framework

2005-02-17 10:27:44 PM
delphi207
It looks very funny that in the Chrome news group(which i was just browsing)
,Chrome devlelopers call Delphi 2005 as a bad product & here Remobjects
(makers of Chrome) is marketing its products for delphi 2005
Have they accepted the fact Delphi 2005 is no push over
Venkatesh
"Aleks La Rosa [RemObjects Software]" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
message news:4214a7bb$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...
The RemObjects Team is pleased to present the first of a series of
articles
that will provide a straight forward and more business-oriented overview
of
the RemObjects products.

This first article focuses on the ideas and innovations introduced with
the
RemObjects SDK, Data Abstract and Hydra, which together constitute the
RemObjects Framework. By analyzing common business requirements such as
integration, interoperability and extensibility, the article explains why
the RemObjects Framework provides a complete solution to easily build
dependable and durable multi-tier systems.

To learn more about our products, read the article at
www.remobjects.com?fx01

Best regards,
The RemObjects Team
www.remobjects.com

Re: Introducing the RemObjects Framework

VT Venkatesh <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
<XXXX@XXXXX.COM>
It looks very funny that in the Chrome news group(which i was just browsing)
,Chrome devlelopers call Delphi 2005 as a bad product & here Remobjects
(makers of Chrome) is marketing its products for delphi 2005
Have they accepted the fact Delphi 2005 is no push over
Maybe they still derive a substantial amount of their income from
Delphi-oriented products.
The irony you note is nevertheless not lost on some of us.
--
***Free Your Mind***
Posted with JSNewsreader-BETA 0.9.4.421

Re: Introducing the RemObjects Framework

Venkatesh,
It looks very funny that in the Chrome news group(which i was just
browsing)
,Chrome devlelopers call Delphi 2005 as a bad product & here Remobjects
(makers of Chrome) is marketing its products for delphi 2005
Have they accepted the fact Delphi 2005 is no push over
Nothing funny about it. We have been providing products for Delphi for the
past three years, and our customers rely on us. Since our customers (or a
portion of them) wants to use our products with Delphi 2005, we do what we
can to support our customers and ensure their trust in us by providing
updated versions of our products that work with Delphi 2005. We'll do the
same for Delphi 2006 and Delphi 2010, as that is the right thing to do for
serving our customers and ensuring their investment in us and Delphi.
This in no way needs to imply that we have to be happy with Delphi 2005 as a
product (and i, personally, am not ashamed to say that i was seeing a /vast/
amount of problems when working with Delphi 2005 to update and test our
products for it; as well as when testing our .NET products with it. i was
/very/ disappointed by it, and for the sake of Delphi's future i can only
hope that this will improve with SP2 and future versions.
Regardless of our personal experiences with this latest incarnation of
Delphi, we're committed to supporting our customers that have invested time
and resources into using our products for Delphi. There's nothing "funny"
and nothing "ironic" about doing that, it is the only reasonable thing to do.
--
marc hoffman
Chief Architect, .NET

[...]

..and much appreciated by this customer of yours !
Best wishes for success in 2005, Marc !
--
JoeH, SoftwareRunners, Inc.
"...write a letter, save a life !"

Re: Introducing the RemObjects Framework

Joe,
..and much appreciated by this customer of yours !

Best wishes for success in 2005, Marc !
thanx!
--
marc hoffman