ANN: NexusDB 50% discount offer - only 1 week left

2008-01-25 04:01:01 AM
delphi183
This is a reminder that our biggest ever discount offer is closing in just one
weeks time: a huge 50% discount on ALL our products and support contracts.
Yes that is right: half price for everything we offer.
To make use of this great offer you need to place your order
until January 31st.
Just go to www.nexusdb.com/showpage.asp and proceed with your
order. At checkout enter the coupon code XMAS2007 and we will take 50%
off your order total. it is that easy.
NexusDB v2 is a royalty-free Client/Server and Embedded database system with
features that rival other heavily licensed products. With NexusDB v2, you
can keep your costs down and your competitive advantage up!
Features:
* Supports the following IDEs/compilers:
BDS 2006/2007 (Delphi/C++[win32])
Turbo Professional (Delphi/C++[win32])
Delphi 5, Delphi 6, Delphi 7, Delphi 2005
* High-speed extendible database core architecture
* SQL:2003 core compliance syntax and features
* SQL triggers
* SQL stored procedures/functions
* SQL views
* Referential Integrity, including self-referencing
* Full locale/unicode support
* Nested transactions
* Non-blocking "Snapshot" read-only transactions
* Fulltext indexing
* Global/Session-local/Context-local In Memory tables
* Flexible Delphi component architecture
* TTable/TQuery compatible; easily upgrade your app
* Strong Password-protected table encryption (blowfish)
* Embedded tables (multiple database tables in one physical file)
* Variable-length record storage engine reduces storage need
* Embedded mode allows you to compile the engine directly into your
single-user program
* Includes NexusDB Memory Manager for use in your own projects
More detailed featurelist and comparisons can be found here:
www.nexusdb.com/showpage.asp
Trial versions can be downloaded here:
www.nexusdb.com/showpage.asp
The NexusDB Team
--
Hannes Danzl [NexusDB Developer]
Newsgroup archive at www.tamaracka.com/search.htm

Re:ANN: NexusDB 50% discount offer - only 1 week left

Eivind Bakkestuen
Nexus Database Systems Pty Ltd