Asking for a Scanning / Imaging Component

2005-03-02 10:06:54 PM
delphi235
Hi alls.
Anybody knows a good component for scanning and to manage the scanned
documents?
It will be very interesting if I can set all the scanners properties from my
application and to keep that configuration in a configuration file.
It will be appreciated that the component can read the scanner
funtionalities to let (as an example) scan in color when the scanner have
that funtionality.
After scanning I will need to organize the images, delete, view as
thumbnails, maybe deskew the image, and so on.
Or... maybe a good scanner component and another good component for Image
managing and viewing...
In advance, thanks a lot for any help.
Regards.
Marcelo

Re:Asking for a Scanning / Imaging Component

Hi Marcelo,
Give ImageEn a try:
www.HiComponents.com
Kind Regards
Roy Magne Klever

Re:Asking for a Scanning / Imaging Component

Thanks a lot, I will...
Regards
Marcelo
"Roy M Klever" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>escribi?en el mensaje