app to connect to the internet with the default connection if not already
connected.

There are some windows API functions in WinInet.DLL that sorts out what type
of connections are available etc I have been looking at www.delphi3000.com
and typed in internet connection in the search engine it brought up some
useful information but I am looking for more detailed info on the functions
within WinInet.DLL.

If you find any useful info please let me know, I will likewise.
Or if anybody else has any info please let me know

Cheers
Ross

"Lee Bambury" <Lee.Bamb...@Jalco.co.uk> wrote in message

> Anyone no of where I can get some freeware components or source code
> snippits on how to get a list of dialups, find out if we are connected and
> if so what dialup we are connected to, and a way of connecting &
> disconnection to and from a dialup.

> Thanks
> Inferno

Re:Dialup, RAS

Ross Shaw wrote in message <3bbe1f09_1@dnews>

t I am looking for more detailed info on the functions

>within WinInet.DLL.

It's here http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/index/default.asp (or nearby!)

Re:Dialup, RAS

"Lee Bambury" <Lee.Bamb...@Jalco.co.uk> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
> Anyone no of where I can get some freeware components or source code
> snippits on how to get a list of dialups, find out if we are connected and
> if so what dialup we are connected to, and a way of connecting &
> disconnection to and from a dialup.

> Thanks
> Inferno

You will find free at:
http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm
http://www.magsys.co.uk/delphi/index.htm
http://www.argosoft.com/
or have a look to http://www.torry.net/

Ernst Gerlach
ernst.gerl...@epost.de
http://www.gerlach-mtl.de
--- use plain text only in email ---

Re:Dialup, RAS

Cheers Paul,
Found it nearby :-)

"Paul Collingwood" <nospamat...@hotmail.com> wrote in message

> Ross Shaw wrote in message <3bbe1f09_1@dnews>
> t I am looking for more detailed info on the functions
> >within WinInet.DLL.

> It's here http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/index/default.asp (or
nearby!)

Re:Dialup, RAS

> > Anyone no of where I can get some freeware components or source code
> > snippits on how to get a list of dialups, find out if we are connected
and
> > if so what dialup we are connected to, and a way of connecting &
> > disconnection to and from a dialup.
> You will find free at:
> http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

Note that URL has changed. It is now http://www.overbyte.be program is
called RasDial.

--
francois.pie...@overbyte.be
http://www.overbyte.be

Re:Dialup, RAS

Last time I downloaded RasDial, when reading through the help to install the
component it suggests it suggested install a file that was not within the
zip file, after emailing the people who created the component and not
getting a response of where is the file. I gave up with the component,  but
I will try again.

Inferno

"Francois Piette" <francois.pie...@overbyte.be> wrote in message

> > > Anyone no of where I can get some freeware components or source code
> > > snippits on how to get a list of dialups, find out if we are connected
> and
> > > if so what dialup we are connected to, and a way of connecting &
> > > disconnection to and from a dialup.

> > You will find free at:
> > http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

> Note that URL has changed. It is now http://www.overbyte.be program is
> called RasDial.

> --
> francois.pie...@overbyte.be
> Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
> Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
> http://www.overbyte.be

Re:Dialup, RAS

msras.pas that was the file.

Inferno

> Last time I downloaded RasDial, when reading through the help to install
the
> component it suggests it suggested install a file that was not within the
> zip file, after emailing the people who created the component and not
> getting a response of where is the file. I gave up with the component,
but
> I will try again.

> Inferno

> "Francois Piette" <francois.pie...@overbyte.be> wrote in message
> > and

> > > You will find free at:
> > > http://www.rtfm.be/fpiette/indexuk.htm

> > Note that URL has changed. It is now http://www.overbyte.be program is
> > called RasDial.

> > --
> > francois.pie...@overbyte.be
> > Author of ICS (Internet Component Suite, freeware)
> > Author of MidWare (Multi-tier framework, freeware)
> > http://www.overbyte.be

Other Threads