Anyway to check what Functions are inside each of the standard supplied Units?

Delphi 4 comes with lots of built in functions in the standard units.

Where can I find a listing of all these in-built goodies?

Cheers

Jon Souter
jon.sou...@dial.pipex.com

Re:Anyway to check what Functions are inside each of the standard supplied Units?

Just open the units and look at them.

Moon-Juice <jon.sou...@dial.pipex.com> skrev i artiklen
<71500q$eo...@plug.news.pipex.net>...

> Delphi 4 comes with lots of built in functions in the standard units.
> Where can I find a listing of all these in-built goodies?

Re:Anyway to check what Functions are inside each of the standard supplied Units?

Compile a unit using one or more of these units. Then right-click the unit
name, and select "Browse Symbol At Cursor" from the resulting popup menu.
You can of course open the units source (located in <DelphiDir>\source), but
only if you have Professional or C/S installed.
Moon-Juice wrote in message <71500q$eo...@plug.news.pipex.net>...
>Delphi 4 comes with lots of built in functions in the standard units.

>Where can I find a listing of all these in-built goodies?

>Cheers

>Jon Souter
>jon.sou...@dial.pipex.com

Other Threads