Tableaux de controles ???

bonjour a tous !
Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?
Je sais qu'avec VB, en donnant le meme nom pour plusieurs controles, il propose
de creer un tableau automatiquement, mais ca ne marche pas avec Delphi !
Si vous pouvez m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un mail a :
derr...@sem.iuta.u-bordeaux.fr

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:

Hi Emmanuel,

>bonjour a tous !
>Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?
>Je sais qu'avec VB, en donnant le meme nom pour plusieurs controles, il propose
>de creer un tableau automatiquement, mais ca ne marche pas avec Delphi !
>Si vous pouvez m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un mail a :
>derr...@sem.iuta.u-bordeaux.fr

why do the french always think that they dont have to play by the
rules???
This is an international echo, so please speek english.

Bye,
Michael

P.S.: {*word*30} Chirac!

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

In article <4ah8bf$...@trance.isys.net> n...@mail.isys.net (NU Unternehmensberatung GmbH) writes:

>derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:

>Hi Emmanuel,

>>bonjour a tous !
>>Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?
>>Je sais qu'avec VB, en donnant le meme nom pour plusieurs controles, il propose
>>de creer un tableau automatiquement, mais ca ne marche pas avec Delphi !
>>Si vous pouvez m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un mail a :
>>derr...@sem.iuta.u-bordeaux.fr

>why do the french always think that they dont have to play by the
>rules???
>This is an international echo, so please speek english.

>Bye,
>Michael

>P.S.: {*word*30} Chirac!

At least Micheal had enough brain cells to determined that was French!

Now I have the CHANCE to be francophone (have you ever heard of Quebec?).
Fortunately I also speak english fluently, so I'm able to participate to
this usergroup using the majority's language. However I do feal that
we should remain open to the ones who can't necessarily communicate in
english, but can anyway bring much to the various programming issues
discussed herein. While not everybody can read french, some do, and
M. Derriey may and will find the help he requested.

As for Micheal, we probably can't do much for him as stupidity is
not an issue to be discussed in this usergroup. Is there a usergroup
discussing lobotomy?

  marco

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:

|}Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?
|}Je sais qu'avec VB, en donnant le meme nom pour plusieurs controles, il propose
|}de creer un tableau automatiquement, mais ca ne marche pas avec Delphi !
|}Si vous pouvez m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un mail a :

Please repost in English and 95% of of might be able to help you out.
Kerry Sanders                 | "Cause when ya stop dreaming
ksand...@bham.mindspring.com  |    its time to die" - CHANGE

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

n...@mail.isys.net (NU Unternehmensberatung GmbH) wrote:
                                 ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This isn't very English either.

>This is an international echo, so please speek english.

                                                                   ^^^
In English it would have been 'speak'.

>Bye,
>Michael
>P.S.: {*word*30} Chirac!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
This has nothing to do with English nor Delphi.

P.s. Now I understand why Germans speak German when they visit
Holland.

Peter.

It's my party and I cry if I want to...

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

ksand...@bham.mindspring.com (Kerry Sanders) wrote:
>derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:
>|}Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?

I have not yet succeeded in creating arrays of controls with Delphi.
Is it possible?
>|}Je sais qu'avec VB, en donnant le meme nom pour plusieurs controles, il propose

I know that with VB, by giving the same name for several controls, it
proposes
>|}de creer un tableau automatiquement, mais ca ne marche pas avec Delphi !

to create an array automatically, but that doesn't work with Delphi !
>|}Si vous pouvez m'aider, merci de m'envoyer un mail a :

If you can help me, please send me an email to:

>Please repost in English and 95% of of might be able to help you out.

SVP, envoyez votre mail encore, en Anglais, et 95% de nous
pourraient vous aider.

>Kerry Sanders                 | "Cause when ya stop dreaming
>ksand...@bham.mindspring.com  |    its time to die" - CHANGE

No dictionary, so no guarantees, but HTH,
Regards,
Bengt Richter
(Errors in translation my responsibility & no reflection on
Miss Accorsi (my HS French teacher '54-'56), wherever
she may be :)

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

b...@accessone.com (Bengt Richter) wrote:
>ksand...@bham.mindspring.com (Kerry Sanders) wrote:
>>derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:

Hi Emmanuel,
>>|}Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?
>I have not yet succeeded in creating arrays of controls with Delphi.
>Is it possible?

Not directly, but you can 'emulate' it ...
1. Paint your controls on the form, the way you use to do it.
2. Assign your controls to an array of TControl.
-> var ControlArray : array [1..10] of TControl;
-> ControlArray[1] := MyButton1;
-> ControlArray[2] := MyLabel2;

Doing it this way you can even _mix_ different types of controls
within one array, if you want to :-)

>>Please repost in English and 95% of of might be able to help you out.
>SVP, envoyez votre mail encore, en Anglais, et 95% de nous
>pourraient vous aider.
>No dictionary, so no guarantees, but HTH,
>Regards,
>Bengt Richter
>(Errors in translation my responsibility & no reflection on
>Miss Accorsi (my HS French teacher '54-'56), wherever
>she may be :)

Hi Bent,
thanks for translating, although i still think Emmanuel should have
done it ;-)

Greets,
Michael

Re:Tableaux de controles ???

b...@accessone.com (Bengt Richter) wrote:
>ksand...@bham.mindspring.com (Kerry Sanders) wrote:

>>derriey@sem (Emmanuel Derriey) wrote:

>>|}Je n'arrive pas a creer des tableaux de controles avec Delphi. Est-ce possible ?

Hey, fellows, do't make heavy wind of it.  The form has numbers
(ineces) for every control it possesses.  If you like to know more
about it, drop me a line.  (Look up ComponentCount property in help):

var
  I: Integer;
begin
  for I := 0 to ComponentCount -1 do
     if Components[I] is TButton then
       TButton(Components[I]).Font.Name := 'Courier';
  Edit1.Text := IntToStr(ComponentCount) + ' components';
end;

Forget VB!  Delph is as easy as falling of a log.

Algis Kabaila (Dr)                  akaba...@pcug.org.au
PO Box 279  Jamison Centre  ACT 2614  Australia (The land of Oz)
http://www.pcug.org.au/~akabaila  is where the newest TIP kits live.

Other Threads