Delphi2005 installation problems?

Hi, not sure if I posting to right newsgroup, but anyway... I am trying to
install D2005 trial, however it shows error box with following message:
"Borland Delphi 2005 requires Microsoft .NET Framework SDK v1.1 to be
installed on the machine.
Please install this pre-requisite and try again!"
The .Net SDK v1.1 is 100% installed, I have uninstalled and installed it
again for sure. Anybody had this problem, or this is just in my PC?
Thanks,
Aleksey

Re:Delphi2005 installation problems?

For some mysterious reason the problem disappear %-/... I have installed it.
Thanks anyway,
Aleksey
"Aleksey Kuznetsov" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes