MSOutlook 2007 Server Execution Failed

2007-10-04 12:20:30 PM
delphi274
Hi Dmitry,
In Outlook 2003 Delphi 7 on Win2k this works fine
var
MSOutLook : Variant
begin
MSOutLook := CreateOLEObject('Outlook.Application');
end
In Outlook 2007 (12) V 9.3 Delphi 7 on Vista
I receive an EOleSysError error message Server Execution Failed error
message.
Any clues appreciated.
TIA
Peter

Re:MSOutlook 2007 Server Execution Failed

Where and when is your code running? Do you have any antivirus apps
installed?
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO
and MAPI Developer Tool
"Peter Batten" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes
Hi Dmitry,

In Outlook 2003 Delphi 7 on Win2k this works fine

var
MSOutLook : Variant
begin
MSOutLook := CreateOLEObject('Outlook.Application');
end

In Outlook 2007 (12) V 9.3 Delphi 7 on Vista

I receive an EOleSysError error message Server Execution Failed error
message.

Any clues appreciated.

TIA

Peter

Re:MSOutlook 2007 Server Execution Failed

My clients reporting the same problem with Outlook 2007. Do we need to do
anything different with Outllok2007 and Vista.
Thanks
Abdul
"Dmitry Streblechenko" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>Hi Dmitry,
>
>In Outlook 2003 Delphi 7 on Win2k this works fine
>
>var
>MSOutLook : Variant
>begin
>MSOutLook := CreateOLEObject('Outlook.Application');
>end
>
>In Outlook 2007 (12) V 9.3 Delphi 7 on Vista
>
>I receive an EOleSysError error message Server Execution Failed error
>message.
>
>Any clues appreciated.
>
>TIA
>
>Peter

Re:MSOutlook 2007 Server Execution Failed

No. Same questions.
Dmitry Streblechenko (MVP)
www.dimastr.com/
OutlookSpy - Outlook, CDO