Re: Wake up! After couple of years Delphi is no more.

2006-02-28 12:20:12 AM
delphi93
"Captain Jake" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

"irrational exuberance" was the phrase he used.
I would term the "Run for the hills! The sky is falling!!" crowd as engaging
in senseless dejection, or garbled gloom.
--
Download the latest draft (version 1.27, updated 2/2/2006) of
"STILL CASTING SHADOWS: A Shared Mosaic of U.S. History"

Re: Wake up! After couple of years Delphi is no more.

"Crazy Horse's crazier little brother" <HelpFreeLeonardPeltier...WriteTo:
XXXX@XXXXX.COM and ask them what's up>writes
I would term the "Run for the hills! The sky is falling!!" crowd as
engaging in senseless dejection, or garbled gloom.
Maybe. Until the recent announcement that Borland was selling off it is IDE
division I'd have whole0hreartedly agreed with you.

>I would term the "Run for the hills! The sky is falling!!" crowd as
>engaging in senseless dejection, or garbled gloom.
Captain Jake writes:
Maybe. Until the recent announcement that Borland was selling off it's
IDE
division I'd have whole0hreartedly agreed with you.
So, you were reasonably content knowing that Delphi's profits were
being siphoned off to develop the ALM tools, but now that the new DevCo
will be free to concentrate all its resources on developements of the
IDE products, you're depressed?
Rick Carter
XXXX@XXXXX.COM