Re: Community articles - format?

2003-09-04 01:20:00 PM
delphi230
"Lauchlan M" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in
That it should be an HTML file?
Yup.
If so, what directory are all the images etc meant to go in, as there
only seems to be one big memo field for "Text" of the article?
Don't worry about that. Once you have submitted, it will bring up another
page where you can upload your files.
--
Cheers,
David Clegg

Re: Community articles - format?

Thanks.
I'll get busy writing then.
Do they have length guidlines (when to split into part I - part II etc)?
Lauchlan M

Lauchlan M writes:
If so, what directory are all the images etc meant to go in,
you also writes:
* Put the graphics in the same directory as your html file.
<g>
--
Leonel
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - Albert

you also writes:

>* Put the graphics in the same directory as your html file.

<g>
Yes but I had no idea what directory the file goes to. it is an internet
upload, I don't know anything about the destination directory. Give me a
break. <g>
Lauchlan M

Re: Community articles - format?

"Lauchlan M" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in news:3f56ea90
@newsgroups.borland.com:
Do they have length guidlines (when to split into part I - part II etc)?
Didn't come across any when writing mine.