AV in module msvcrt.dll

2004-11-09 01:09:38 PM
delphi179
How can I solve this error, Access violation at address 7801052D in module
'msvcrt.dll'. Write address 02671000.
After I install the program in the client machine I get this error?
Any Ideas?

Re:AV in module msvcrt.dll

I'm not sure if I am using Active X controls.
How can I know?
I' using
TDBedit
TpageControl
TTabSheet
TGroup Box
TDatePicker ->maybe this is an Active X ?
TDBLookUpComboBox
TPanel
"Brian Bushay TeamB" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

>How can I solve this error, Access violation at address 7801052D in
module
>'msvcrt.dll'. Write address 02671000.
>
>After I install the program in the client machine I get this error?

MSVCRT.DLL is the Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime library.
Delphi would not be using this library .Are you are using an Active X
controls
in your application? My guess is you need a newer version of msvcrt.dll to
work
with what ever ActiveX controls you are deploying.
--
Brian Bushay (TeamB)
XXXX@XXXXX.COM