how can I use InternetWriteFile

2006-04-29 11:40:04 PM
delphi166
Hi,
how can I use InternetWriteFile (or any other function/component) to send
(PUT not POST) a file using HTTP protocol to a URL ?
Until now I haven't see a working example (all I have see refer to POSTing a
file that, I think, requires an existing form and a CGI server at server
site).
What I want is the HTTP client to send any file it wants to my web site
(just like FTP does it)
thanks in advance

Re:how can I use InternetWriteFile

how can I use InternetWriteFile (or any other function/component) to send
(PUT not POST) a file using HTTP protocol to a URL ?
Until now I haven't see a working example (all I have see refer to POSTing a
file that, I think, requires an existing form and a CGI server at server
site).
What I want is the HTTP client to send any file it wants to my web site
(just like FTP does it)
This is probably what you need: support.microsoft.com/kb/184352/en-us
btw: ICS HTTP client component support the PUT verb but there is no sample
program available. See www.overbyte.be.
Contribute to the SSL Effort. Visit www.overbyte.be/eng/ssl.html