gdiplus EMF

2007-05-15 07:42:32 PM
delphi173
Hi,
Anyone has translated gdiplus 1.1?
I know www.progdigy.com but this is limited to 1.0.
In particular, I need to use GdipConvertToEmfPlus to render metafile with
antialiasing. Maybe is there another library to do that?
Thanks.
Jordi.

Re:gdiplus EMF

The major problem is the dll.. if you still name it gdiplus.dll windows will
never use the 1.1... and 1.1 dll isn't redistributable.
I can not say how i do, but i add 1.1 funcionaly and dynamic link on progdigy
headers (i have convertformat, pallete, histogram, effect and emf plus
conversion done, all 1.1 functionally).
The good part is dynamic link makes faster the general run, i dont know how
or why... LOL
I don't test all of then, and effect keeps me give access violation =(
you can seek me on msn if you want to test and help: sergio_gianezini
@ hotmail.com

Re:gdiplus EMF

I didn't know that 1.1 is not redistributable. If so, then I am not
interested on it.
But thanks for your answer.
"Sergio" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>ha escrit al missatge del grup de
discussi? XXXX@XXXXX.COM...