Setting DBPROP_BOOKMARKS Property

2006-03-09 11:03:50 AM
delphi114
I'm using Delphi 2005 with ADO, an OLE DB provider and MS SQL Server. I want
to set the DBPROP_BOOKMARKS property to true so that I can use a DBGrid or
the Orpheus TDBTable component to edit my data. How do I set this property
to allow Delphi to use something other than a uni-directional cursor ??

Re:Setting DBPROP_BOOKMARKS Property

Set CursorType property to what you need. By default, TADODataSet
(TADOQuery, TADOTable) use client-side cursor, where bookmarks are always
available.
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"Brian Corll" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?новостях
следующе? news:440f9b16$XXXX@XXXXX.COM...