Using SQLMonitor with ADO

I've just tried to use SQL-Monitor to debug a query. I have used it
sometimes with BDE-Queries against SybaseSQL and it worked fine. Now,
using ADO agains M$SQL 2000, I can not get the Monitor to connect to my
application / ADOconnection.
The help file of SQL-Monitor is NOT very helpful. :-(
Does anyone have any expierience (hopefully positive) with this
combination?
TIA
Lutz

Re:Using SQLMonitor with ADO

I've just tried to use SQL-Monitor to debug a query. I have used it
sometimes with BDE-Queries against SybaseSQL and it worked fine. Now,
using ADO agains M$SQL 2000, I can not get the Monitor to connect to my
application / ADOconnection.
The help file of SQL-Monitor is NOT very helpful. :-(
Does anyone have any expierience (hopefully positive) with this
combination?
SQL Monitor is a BDE application - as you're using ADO, the
SQL Monitor cannot trace your statements.
Instead, use the "Profiler" application that comes with MS SQL
2000.
--
With regards,
Martijn Tonies