sending several create statements to database

2004-02-15 11:56:47 PM
delphi215
Hi there,
I want to create all tables and stored procedures from within my app.
Therefore I need a component, where I am able to send all necessary create
statement one after another. TADOCommand just takes one statement. What
could I do?
Thanks,
Pascal

Re:sending several create statements to database

Execute SQL statements one-by-one. You may use TADOConnection.Execute method
too.
Regards,
Vassiliev V. V.
www.managed-vcl.com - using .Net objects in Delphi for Win32 +
ADO.Net
www.oledbdirect.com - The fastest way to access MS SQL Server,
MS Jet (Access) and Interbase (through OLEDB)
"Pascal Schmidt-Volkmar" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>сообщи?сообщила ?
новостях следующе? news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM...