Recording from microphone

2005-12-03 12:24:18 AM
delphi22
Hi!
It is posible to make 2 simultaneous recording from one microphone? How?
Thanks

Re:Recording from microphone

Hi Amel,
If I understand your question correctly, yes. You can record into 2
or more files at the same time by using AudioLab - www.mitov.com . It is
free for non commercial purposes.
Cheers,
Boian
Amel writes:
Hi!

It is posible to make 2 simultaneous recording from one microphone? How?

Thanks

Re:Recording from microphone

I wondering if there is another way without components.
I will check those components packages, seems to be good, but is not what
I'm looking for now.
Another Idea?
Thanks for all
"Boian Mitov" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>writes

Amel writes:
>Hi!
>
>It is posible to make 2 simultaneous recording from one microphone? How?
>
>Thanks

Re:Recording from microphone

Hello, On the general soundcard has two input terminals. Those are
microphone input and line input.
I have been able to record a sound from line input of a soundcard with this
code:
Rate:=44100; {the sampling frequency}
with WaveFormat do
begin
wFormatTag:=WAVE_FORMAT_PCM;
nChannels:=2;
nSamplesPerSec:=Rate;
nAvgBytesPerSec:=Rate*4;
nBlockAlign:=4;
wBitsPerSample:=16;
end;
Err:=WaveInStart(WaveInHandle);
if Err<>0 then
begin
stop:=true;
application.messagebox('In Start error di wim','error',mb_ok);
end;
Err:=WaveInAddBuffer(WaveInHandle,pwhin[0],SizeOf(pwhin[0]^));
if Err<>0 then
begin
stop:=true;
application.messagebox('In Add Buffer error di
wim','error',mb_ok);
end;
etc... etc...
Now what I want to know is:
How do record sound from microphone input?
Can I record it saperately from the line input?
How do I do it?
Thank you.
Alain