Quickreports Error

2006-01-24 04:10:00 PM
delphi268
Hi
Can someone help me with the following problem.As soon as i open a certain
quickreports file in delphi in tells me that certain properties is
missing.(quickreport.printersettings.ExtendedDuplex or CustomBinCode,
UseStandardPrinter and so on).If I go and look for the properties they are
not there.Can it be that a different version of Quickreports were installed
on the development machine than that were originally used to create the
Report with.
How can I solve this problem.Must I find the correct version of quickreports
and install it or can I convert the report so that it will work with the
current version of Quickreport,if it is the versions that causes the
problem.
Than you
MVA

Re:Quickreports Error

"MVA" <XXXX@XXXXX.COM>wrote in news:XXXX@XXXXX.COM:
Can it be that a different version of Quickreports were installed
on the development machine than that were originally used to create the
Report with.
That is what it sounds like. Usually you can right click on a QuickReport component
and it will give you the version.
--
Iman

Re:Quickreports Error

not there.Can it be that a different version of Quickreports were installed
on the development machine than that were originally used to create the
Report with.
Probably.
How can I solve this problem.Must I find the correct version of quickreports
Well, it depends. You could try getting the same version of QR. But
you could just try saving the file (with a backup somewhere of
course). When you save it, it will throw away the unknown properties.
If they aren't critical to the report, then it may work okay. Not
guaranteed, but it might be worth trying.